Thursday 10 September 2015

It's "Me on a Plate"!

Today I feel like I’m a contestant on MasterChef, ingredients are spewed around me, and I only have one minute left to "Plate up".
I don’t know what it is about the process of creating, but however organised I think I am, guaranteed I'll be always working right up to the wire.
The courier is due at my studio in about an hour to deliver all my work to the Gold Coast for my solo show at 19 Karen and I have only just finished my sculptures. Phew.
Stuff the fancy food, I need a drink.



"Beatrice" clutching her proteas, Front

"Beatrice", back.

"Clara", side.

"Clara", front


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love these - I feel hugged just looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jodi. Yes, wouldn't it be nice to hop into a vase this morning and be hugged?!

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Watts Art | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig